Monday, May 29, 2006

today the

last day of our short break, we went out to a garden centre now I know we are getting old but I am not dead yet, the worrying thing is I am actualy getting to like going to these place's.

now is it just me who thinks like this but while I was looking around the place all I could see was old people, they were probably no older than me but to me they were "old".

I still act no different than my shoe size and I am probably fitter than some in their 20's,
but what made me laugh was when we had taken the stuff to the car I saw an old chap getting out the carpark and he took half a bush with him he just could not gauge the distance,I says to partner if I ever get like that "shoot me"

oh we got some of them solar powered lights for the path





if they work it will be a miracle the weather is dire