Tuesday, May 16, 2006

shall I have a moan

Why not!

What shall I moan about ?
oh for sake man get yourself together.

Well for one thing the government is whining about the crime stuff and not being too tough on criminals.

So no bloody problem, lets get the stocks back put em in there for a few days and lets throw stuff at em.

Tony Blair is losing touch, yer right.

Prescott wants to get his hands in the pants of another woman, he's human!

The home secretary was sacked he needed to be sacked.

I went to the pub tonight with Partner and it did'nt set on fire ( so no fun there then).

It looks like it's settling down a bit then doesn't it.

Apart from them kids on motorbikes up and down the hill at the back of us at 5.30 in the morning,( I am hoping the bikes will be crushed by the police)

So summer here we come kicking and screaming into 2006.

Oh we have 375 and a half seedlings growing in the garden and we will have trouble finding homes for them!

Its been a boring 2 days really I want something to happen.

Like please can I win the lottery.


ONLY JOKING I HAVE IT ALL.