Saturday, May 20, 2006

seeing as

I have been up since 4..00am I have plenty of time to do what I want today.

I don't know why I wake so early when I know I can lay in bed but it seems once up I get up.

I had a lot on my mind today the reason is my Partner has to go into hospital for some small medical procedure and I was thinking on that.

But now I have taken her and am now just waiting for the phone to ring to pick her up.

Today looks like it's going to be dull and wet but the sun keeps trying to peek out and it could change.

Nothing much has happened at work this week apart from having a massive bust up with the new boss and me virtualy telling him he can stick his/my job up his arse, but we have made friends and compromised and will be on my best behaviour for as long as I can.
At 55 years old I can do without all the corporate bullshit.
I will never get any higher than where I am now so I don't need it, but I am good at what I do and they need me as much as I need them so I am led to believe, so we will wait and see.

I suppose I could always go back to driving big trucks for a living.

I get to retire in 9 and1/2 years I guess it will pass pretty quick.


on a brighter note these are our tomatoe plants
(just a few of them which we have grown from seed) donated lettuce in front of them








and when we got our greenhouse last year (second hand) we got two grape vines with it, one died the other must have sufferd some shock, but "look",, now it will live it is throwing out new shoots.