Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I know

sometimes I may moan,
but
this morning the old light came on for petrol in the car I thought I better get some,so went to the garage at the end of the road, I mean I was there at 5.35 am and yes there was a queue.
so at the front was a teenager who couldn't speak,well not like you or I, but more like a ventrilouquist.
so it went like this.

first man in queue= than I hav 2 canths of reb bulll and a bothle of waher
tiller=what
can I hth 2 canth of red bill and a botthel of wather
tiller = what
can I have 2 canth of red bill and a bothhle ov wather

you know what teenagers are like,won't open the lips to speak like they will be letting out gods gift of life or something.

so off he went the tiller,to get the stuff came back with 2 cans of red bull and a bottle of coke a cola.

teenager= nooooooooooo not koke wther
ahh says tiller goes back,

now you know what its like I am getting late now and there is still one in front of me.

so he goes back picks up the water and try's to squeeze it through the hole in the wall where they pass all the cash, would it fit in no! eventually it was passed through.

so sad bugger I am I timed my self at the till that was 4 minutes, I am thinking now I am going to be late.

person in front of me= pump 7 £10 please and ,,,,,,,,,,,,, can have the Sun please (a newspaper)
I am allready thinking this guy is going to ask for his weekly grocerys.

but oh joy of joys he left.

them me.
pump 3 £10 please

tiller= what
me= look mate that is my car there its right in front of you I want to pay £10 and bugger off to work.
tiller= takes my £20 and slips the corner of a £10 just under the little gap,(well its a bloody good job I have finger nails) I looked at him whilst trying to pry my money back.

just a thought at this point ,,,, why is it that there are no people who run garages now who are english

got my money and left.

but the first one came back he was behind me now.

can I hth a rethiet plreeth.

I tell you I was in stiches all the way to work and I wasn't late