Thursday, May 25, 2006

"I don't believe it"

I never thought I would say that,
but just when you think everything is going ok.
so I got up at 4.30am went to work had a really good day at work (unusual).

Rang Partner I am leaving at 4.00pm do you want anything?
yes she says go to the docters and get the presritciption(how the hell do they spell that) that I need , ok love I said.

So off I went after work and went to the doctors straight in no problems and over to the chemists, now as I was walking over to the chemists holding the prescriptsion(is that right) a bloody bird shit on it! well I didn't know, I noticed it just as I was giving it to the chemists assistant, bloody shit on my hand and all over the paper, I said I think I just got lucky!

Anyway she tootled off round the back all girly like and brought me back some wet kitchen roll, which was soaked in hot water and soap and some dry stuff to dry my hands on, then took it off me like I had the plague.
then wiped the prescription ( I "THINK" I got it that time) clean.

So off home I went, it was a nice evening tonight and the grass was long so I thought I might cut the Grass, so out came the mower and the strimmer and off I went around the back lawn, then I put my foot through one of the panes of glass in the greenhouse, and then strimmed one of the new bushes and the bark of of one of partners new plants.

and I thought being shit on by a bird was lucky.