Friday, January 19, 2007

well I gave it a try

So I went to work Monday, I hobbled around for a bit lasted till 2.00pm and went home knackered.


I went in the day after did the same went home at 3.00pm I was more knackered.


Wednesday, more of the same except they expected more out of me left at 4.00pm and then I was exhausted.


Thursday,,,,, went in lasted till 9.00am I was in excruciating agony, I have tried to do too much too quick, it is my own fault but very difficult to judge just how far I might have to walk,(the place is massive).


so now Friday I have had to take the day off, they have referred me to an occupational therapist to see if that helps I hope it does.


I hate being ill.


So although today I have been quite active there is only so far I can walk whilst at home.





I thought we would spoil our Budgie so we have given him a tree to play on.



It was "D's" idea so I went out back and took a branch off the apple tree, I think he likes it.