Thursday, September 21, 2006

its over

I think now my run of pain and suffering is done with, I can eat drink and be merry,
my stitches in the mouth have been removed the crown on the tooth is fixed and another cracked filling done all for the same price.
I left work at 2.30 pm and went home cleaned the teeth and went to THE DENTIST I just want them damn stiches out they were irritating me to hell.
enter Dentist Surgery,
Me,,,,hello love you got over pulling that bloody tooth yet.

Dentist,,,No, it was a bad one have you been ok?

Me,,,yeah(liar) just fine and dandy, can't wait to have these stiches out bloody irritating things.

Dentist,, (looking in mouth) oh yes it looks nice and pink,lets get those stiches out, right she says I will just fix that crown that was damaged.

Me,,, ermmmmmmm this isn't going to cost any more is it.

Dentist,,, oh no its all been paid for.

A few minutes later the crown was as good as new.

Dentist,, now she says I want to fix that broken filling, can you do this without injection.

Me,, yeah sure as long as its not too deep get on with it.

Drill ,,,,,drill ,,,,,,,,,,, drill,,,,,,,,,,,, scrape,,,,,,,,, bit more drilling ,,,, you have a very good pain threshhold she says,,

Me,,,, yes I think I must have.

Minutes later I have fixed crown,, fixed filling,,, and cleaned teeth,,, and my mouth feels almost normal, we chat about filling the gap caused by the removal of the molar and I soon think its the cost of a small new car,,, so I say ok love , I will see you in 6 months.

All is well my smile is back to normal although she wouldn't put the diamond in the crown like I suggested saying something about national health service won't pay for it, but at least I tried.