Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HAVING

had time to recover over the weekend, and thinking life almost normal,(if it was normal it wouldn't be me and I would be thinking where and who am I).I went to work monday as normal and did a normal day of graft.

Coming home I thought we will have something nice for tea and a few beers, but that wasn't going to be was it.

My stomache felt strangly,, ,, not right, I felt sick, I put it down to being hungry so I grabbed a quick snack.

Well that didn't make it better but I just thought come on Steve snap out of it .

So we had our evening meal, I felt worse, and by 8.00pm I put my self in bed.

I struggled to get to sleep and started to have bad cramps in my stomache and abdomen and knew I was going to be sick, and by 9.30 I was,,,,,, a lot,,,"D" brought me some water and took away bucket full of vomit,,,,,,, nice this init.

Couldn't sleep all night I knew at this point it was food poisening, but what? in truth I didn't care.

Having not slept all night and being doubled up in pain I phoned in sick.

I spent Tuesday, feeling very sorry for myself and not moving a lot.

This morning I got up as normal 4.30am and thought should I go in, I still had cramps and really not too good so I thought no If I go in they "will" expect me to be as normal and walk miles and lift heavy stuff I wanted cigarettes so I went to the shop in the car of course and the short walk of some 20 yards convinced me I had done the right thing. At work I calculate I walk about 10 miles everyday.

So today I will watch movies and play on the laptop so I don't have to move much.

Not to worry in a week I will be going away on holiday YAAAAAAAAAY.