Sunday, July 16, 2006

weekends go too quick

Because we had middle son down to see us on Saturday we didn't do too much as D wanted to spend some time with him he graduates next week, so we slobbed all day in the garden, and I trimmed the front hedge.

We waved him goodbye as he cycled off to the station and slobbed some more.

Sunday though has been much different I woke early as normal and got on with my Jobs, first I ahd promised myself, to degrease and jet spray the cars engine that went well and the car started after, so I though oh good I then fixed the leaking tap which is in the back garden, got showered and changed and we were going to go out.

Car refused to start, I wasn't suprised I had just drenched it, so when the battery had almost died on me, I took the plugs out well they were knackered so I walked to the shop and got new ones, I still wouldn't start so I took off the distributer and oh yes it was full of water, anyway I cleaned it charged up the car battery put everything back on and bingo it went.

So that sorted we did a bit of shopping at the local shops only to find a man dressed in armour riding a horse and he told us there was display at Weoley Castle, so the shopping done very quickly, we raced home and walked down to the Castle and this is what we saw













































and this is just a short walk from us we are lucky
oh and it was free