Sunday, July 30, 2006

my apologies for absence

I have had a rather tough week with really long hours, and have been very tired.

But enough of the good stuff I am still alive and well but in need of a holiday in the sun, I think I will go to some third world country and help the starving millions by teaching them how to fish and grow crops and also how to stop getting aids by keeping their dicks in their trousers or loin cloths, instead of holding their hands out.
It always made me think that if they have the strength for sex they should have the strength to work or dig.

I also need to know when women, have got to get whats coming to them, or what ever that is.
But read the comments on the last blog and all will be clear but at the moment all is clear as mud.

Today I have been to Yorkshire to see my children. it's a good long drive from here I am used to it but there and back in the day is also tiring.
Anyway all is well with them all and it was nice to see them.

Yesterday I invited the German Chappies who are at work around for a curry, home made of course, they came and marveled at how small our house is and also only one toilet, we had a bloody good evening and a good laugh and yes I did mention the war, but only in the mutual films we like and how the language has altered from that time.

I feel next week will be more of the same, so be patient I will pick up the threads of normality soon.

Meanwhile here is some more of the garden

This sunflower is now 9 feet tall

you don't need another pic of me with my fat arse

and we planted wild flowers I think it is truly wild.