Saturday, July 08, 2006

the overtime the curry and the exhaust

What a week I am glad it's over we had a lovely week off and then back to the grindstone bloody big time.

I did 19 hours overtime this week but that is ok I will get paid for it,but I have been tired out all through the week. 11 hours a day plus Saturday morning does'nt leave much "Steve Time".

I knew my car exhaust was starting to blow a bit,but now it's great,I have the sports sounding car I always wanted,I will wait for it to drop off before I do anything.

Then last night instead of cooking we ordered from our favorite Indian Takeaway,
well bugger me it went faster through me than a vaseline coated sports car, so at 4.00 am this morning I was up rushing to the toilet,and then again, and again,
( I know "tooo" much in information) so I already have been up a long time.

So what today,I think I need a nap or I will be in bed by 8.00pm.