Sunday, July 23, 2006

In the land of Giants



this year has been great for the garden and I am really impressed with the sunflowers this one is 8 feet tall I am 6 feet 2 inch. Grow baby grow.
Take no notice of the towels on the line, just pretend they are not there.
It looks like I am getting chubby must get the bike back out.










this one is also 8 feet tall


















we do get a little help from our friends














and the Bee's are busy, I used a macro setting and just hoped for the best


















I love to see the vibrant colours on all of these

Marigolds






Clematis I just love this colour




Pansy's and sweetpeas









another glorious day we went out for Sunday lunch at one of our favorite pubs The Black Horse (Illey) all the jobs have been done and now it's chill time.