Thursday, June 22, 2006

The longest day

and what seems my longest week is nearly over when I finish work tomorrow I have a full week off work.
It is halfway through the year and we seem to have flown through it but next week it will be different we are going to cycle the whole way down the Grand Union Canal, excusing accidents bad health or pregnancy.
To find out tonight that it is national cycling week and we are doing that is just as much a suprise.
I did a lot of overtime last month just so we would not have to be stingy and we can stay where we like enroute.
The camera is going and there will be a full blog of what we get up to after the event or non event depends doesn't it.
The best thing is it will be a break away from the hamster wheel.
Now I going to read Brummieblogs leave the best till last just like a pudding I say.



and as the sun sets slowly ever so slowly this time of year.

oh I forgot I just found out today I have been working today at my company in the steel works for 12 years now that is a long time, for me any road. I missed out on extra holidays last year but now I get 2 extra, every year