Wednesday, June 14, 2006

all

is well things are getting sorted me and my new boss are getting on really well he has got the same sense of humour AS ME.

my partner has left her job and now is looking but we are not worried she will be ok and has left the shit she was having at work.

we have decided we will be cycling to London soon and all will be revieled.

(looks at legs and hopes they don't give in)

I expect on Sunday that all my children will be coming to see me as it is Fathers Day it was a complete suprise because I didn't know and am relly looking forward to seeing them all together
I will cook them a really nice dinner for their trouble of traveling 130 miles to see me.

why not take them out? I prefere to cook!
I like cooking.

By the way I would like comments on the last picture I have shown, it's in oil and is just some thing I made up!
it is my second painting I have done in a lot of years if you think it's crap tell me I can accept it but I will get better.
Need more canvas,,,