Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I choose not to write

because I can and because I have been so bloody busy and tired I did not have the will anymore to do this.
However I am back and with heavy hand on key board and the fingers tight with artheristis,
" yes it's now got cold " I will do it, I have been reading other blogs and bloody good they are too.

I wish I had the time to do this every night but alas no, I will be glad when the alterations are done at work and I can go back to some sort of normality.

The Germans went this morning having been there a month and their job complete I will miss them and hope maybe one day to see them both again.

I will miss their humour and the rattling away in German and being so polite as to slow down the speech if I was about so I could understand, yes if slow enough I can get the drift of what they were on about.

Some of us at work now have a new vocabulary when passing and are swearing at each other in German, they taught us all the good stuff of course.

The weather has been crap this month and really is like Autumn and the plants just do not know what to do I am hoping it will warm up in September

Our garden looks like this now and is very wet but everything is growing we have tons of apples and tomatoes, peas are ok, and the caterpillars have had the rest.











the sunflowres are still good though









our neighbour has now for the third year running, won the leave your washing out in the rain competition.
I think now she should have the lifetime achievement award for being idle.
As hard as I try I cannot leave it there 3 whole days.








you can also see the top of the hedge she hasn't trimmed that is the bit I cannot reach.

It's nice to see the fighting has at last stopped in Lebonan and look forward to see some cheap holidays coming up there soon, see your local travel agent.

On that not note I will take my beer and relax in the comfort of my armchair.