Sunday, August 06, 2006

this weekend

does not seem to have been one, what with work on Saturday morning, and then a bit of shopping, ( we had to go out we had got hardly any food in the house) and of course we love shopping, (not) after I got home from work we put off the event untill the last moment and off we went,,,,an hour later we came back with carrier bags buldgingwith a load of goodies like cake and chocolate, we forgot about the food, and got all the good stuff instead.

We did buy some liver and today we had that for our rather late lunch.
You tend not to see much of that stuff in the butchers now but as a kid,I was brought up on it, doesnt take much to cook and is really tasty, so it was liver onions mushrooms crushed black pepper, I got a courgette from the green house and sauted that with garlic and tomatoes and did some mashed spuds, we had a lovely meal,at the moment there is a rice pudding in the oven but I think at this time it will be to late to eat it.

I seem to have done a lot today but got nowhere it's 8.55 pm and its just getting dark but a warm and glorious day the sunflowers are shaking their heads above the shed in the light breeze we are just getting.

I do know at this point I will be having a really tough week at work so is no good whining about it I will just have to get on with it.

now I am going to throw this one in before I go .

Why is it that all the trouble in this world seems to me to be caused by Muslim extremists,
correct me if I am wrong,but do they want to kill us all,if we don't want to believe in the same shit as them,,, just a thought.