Thursday, April 20, 2006

what do people belive in

a bit topical this one

but I believe that whatever you reap you will sow.

that organised religion breeds vilolence.

that being a christian does not mean you have to go church on a Sunday you just have to be a good person.

that some people are so involved with sport or watching it it is like a religion to them, its not nesessary, like religion.

I don't believe in sending cards to people like at Christmas or when on holiday.

I believe that if you want something then work hard towards your goal and you will get it.

I believe that some days I am a very good driver and then some days I am crap.

I believe in love to another human being.

I believe that if I have another can of lager I will be pissed

I also believe that I have just wrote a load of bollocks

oh well