Wednesday, April 26, 2006

talking about films

well we have lots of films, I think at last count over 400.
because I am sad all the films that start with THE will be listed with next word alphabeticly
the film I like best out of A are and I will only pick one.

Apoclalypse now
Ben Hur
Cape Fear
Dances With Wolves
East is East
The Full Monty
Gladiator
Hannibal
Independance Day
Jaws
The Longest Day
Matrix
Nothing to lose
Once Upon a Time In The west
Papillon
Rita Sue and Bob Too
Schindlers List
Thelma and Louise
Unchained
War of the Worlds
Young Guns
Zulu
that was the the best in my opinion of some of the video's
from the Dvd's
The Alamo
Braveheart
Cold Mountain
Dirty Harry
Falling Down
The Good the Bad and the Ugly
In the Heat of the night
Kingdom of Heaven
The Long Riders
Master and Commander
Nevada Smith
Open Range
The Patriot
Riddick
Saving Private Ryan
Tombstone
Unforgiven
Van Helsing
The Wild Bunch

There you are just a few of what we have
and I am still sometimes stuck for what to watch