Thursday, April 13, 2006

something is happening

to me, about a month ago I woke in the night with my heart pounding and the normal ryhthem of my heart was all over the place, I wasn't too worried I just thought silly old bugger, shouldn't have had that curry,I felt sick and eventualy went back to sleep.
7 days a go it happened again, again not too worried but I thought what the hell is happening to me.

Last Monday night the 10th it happened again, it was then I started to tie things up.

Now this is my opinion so even though I have been to the Doctor and he can't say what caused it,I think this is caused by stress, it creeps up on you like a preditor and then hits you BANG.

Stress is everywhere we all handle it different, it just so happens that again in my opinion I have 3 bosses who are crap at their jobs they might be good at what they do BUT as for man management they are crap, again in my opinion.

They only want to listen to you if it is something they want to hear if you say something they don't like then it's all bollocks, reasons for things going wrong are not listened to and I am personaly felt responsible for things beyond my control even if I use my own initiative I am scalded like a small boy for doing it even though it was in the best interests of the company for me to do it.

So I tied all the dates up and all the problems I have been having are related to meetings I have had with these three men.

So in my last meeting even though I protested that I was feeling very intimidated it was dismissed.

So what do I do leave, I have been there a long time, pension is involved here, I have 10 years left to do, I think I may have to leave, I have a lot of skills and maybe some new company would actually appreciate them, only time will tell.

But I know one thing they are not going to kill me!

I don't have many comments, but I would appreciate any on this one