Monday, March 27, 2006

shed



I have fixed the shed today.
I have taken 2 days holiday today and tommorrow, this has had to happen the shed is over 25 years old and our now passed away Labrador Leo, bless him, used to pee on the side of it all the time and the one side was rotten.
this is what it used to be like, I have knocked down the bbq had to to get to the side of the shed and now it's all new, should last a few more years now.

I could have picked a better day to do it and I got pissed wet through doing it
all the inside was rotten as well had to change all that.

also as this is a Bike Blog my partner and I have decided that this year for just a week we will be off on the bike's and go down the Grand Union Canal, the whole way from Salford Junction where it starts which actually is not in Salford Manchester but under the Spaggetti Junction in Birmingham then travel down to London where it ends.
more on that one later.