Wednesday, March 22, 2006

its my free turn

Once a fortnight two of my work mates and myself go to the pub after work we have two pints only and then go home.

That means that everytime we go one of us gets a free drink, it's my turn this week and they try everything to make me forget, but, I am a yorkshireman they have more chance of me losing my free turn than they have of winning the lottery I am tighter than a Scotsman and have deeper pockets, so deep my loose change is around my ankles.

Like an Elephant I will never forget, it is forged in my brain like a diary of my whole life.

This Friday it's my turn and don't think I will ever forget it suckers.

Today we have done hump day, we have done half the week and not unusally nothing much has happened at work or home but I did explain to my new Boss I have Carte Blance to say or do anything I want at work. don't want to go into too much detail but I am too bloody old to care.