Saturday, March 18, 2006

HMMMMMM

Where is spring??? come on anyone just tell me .

Its been too long since I blogged but there have been a lot of things going on, work has been just as busy as normal so no change there and we do have our new works manager, a young chap but then everyone is young to me.

He doesn't has the big S on his chest like I expected or wear his underpants on the outside of his trousers, but he is making lots of changes, some for the better some, I think, would be better left as they are.

But then he "IS" the boss now and will be obeyed, it's entertaining at least.
I have 2 days off work next week I have to fix our Shed the whole of one side of it is rotten so I am looking forward to the break of the boredom of work. If I do a good job I will print pics if not I will hide it with plants.

since I was last writing here I have had the flu and it has taken me a full month to get over it but I feel better now and am looking to the warm weather I have had the bykes out oiled and greased them and blown up the tyres just need some sun now and we will be off.
I will be buggered if I am going out in this weather.