Sunday, July 27, 2008

its a beautifull day

here in the West Midlands the sun is out its about (phew its fuckin hot ) type of weather but I am not complaining.
Went to see my God child today as it was his mothers 40th no sorry 37th birthday anyway he's a good little chap, and don't ask me why I am GOD PARENT I don't go to church, but I promised I would be there for him and surely I will if it's needed.
So off we went using the new Sat Nav and it got us there a pub near Walsall had a couple of pints and floated back home having a Big Mac on the way for Sunday dinner, its too hot to cook.
so much for our roast beef and yorkshire puddings.
At the minute and I want you to picture this,,, we are sat quiet in our garden both doing our blogs on laptops not a lot of noise just the odd scream from a hot child,the dog is panting there is no way I am taking him on his mile long walk,and I am having a beer.
(swig,how good does life get).
Everthing in the garden now seems to be growing,,,,and fast, its amazing how 2 pints and a bit of warm weather can cheer you up.
But whats that I see dark clouds??? Jesus Christ there is going to be a thunder storm,
bloody bleeding British weather I am going indoors.