Monday, July 07, 2008

if you ignore this

It still doesn't go away, so I have a day off from work to keep the few who might wander in here up to date.

We have not had a proper holiday all year but in the next 2 months are going to be busy.


My oldest daughter gets married in August and

we are looking forward to that, it's up north
some where a place called Ripley castle
and we will be stopping here a couple of days for the festivities



Also in September we are going away to Las Vagas and the touring around the Grand Canyon area for two weeks so that should put us right on the holiday front. we are stopping

here for 2 days then off touring in this

and when we come back we are stopping at the Stratosphere Tower for 2 days before we come home.
Am really looking forward to it and should have some good pics to show when we are back.
although at my current rate of blogging you will see them a year next Wednesday.

Other things; work is going ok, and I have just got one of those sat nav things,
bloody good them are, although I had to have the blokes voice on it named Ken because I just couldn't stand the woman telling me where to go, it works great even when I tried to trick him.
It also tells me where all the safety (speed ) cameras are, but then again when was the last time I got done for speeding (1970) so who cares.