Sunday, January 06, 2008

A new year

The years just seem to be going so quickly, it seems that there is no time, but I am making an effort and will carry on doing this, although sometimes it is a struggle.


We did so much last year that now in this new one,,,,,,, it seems like a blur,,,,,,,,,
Just to recap:
I was sick in January,
We went to Gambia and got married,
My Mum died.
I changed my job (for the better).
It rained all summer.
We went to Gambia again.
We had Christmas.
Phew that was quick.

My picture never was sold so I guess it must hand in our house (D) thinks that is great as she likes it saying so far its my best work.

I have changed my profile picture and the one showing is me sitting on the lawn of the British High Commissioner to Gambia, drinking a Gin and Tonic, (get me eh).



We went shopping in the sales just after Xmas and I have now got my huge flat screen plasma tv, we watch tv a lot so we thought we would treat ourselves, its not that big,, 32"
but big enough for our sitting room.




Both cars did make it to the Gambia and here is a pic of 5 tired drivers having just got there

Well done Lads

I have no complaints apart from the fact that it has gone so quickly, so somebody make it stop please now.
This year I really must go to the US I really would like to visit Arizona, so I have some serious saving to do.
enough for now later dudes.