Sunday, January 13, 2008

The new Dog

or maybe,,,,,,,, after 4 years of being with out a dog we finally caved in yesterday and went to Birmingham Dogs Home.

D wanted a Labrador Like the one we used to have But I didn't want to make my mind up until we had seen them all.

Yes she saw a labby but I wasn't too keen on her, she was a big dog and although nice,, not what I had in mind to share our house with us.

Then I saw this little dog who immediately came up to the edge of it's cage to make friends with me, it sat and rolled over and wanted some attention without barking or making a fuss.

Now we don't know yet if it will be ours we have to wait till next Saturday if the owners don't come in to claim him, we will wait and see, if not he is ours.

he looks a bit like this
a brindle,,, Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Athough the one above is full grown the one we looked at was younger and a little smaller.
Oh and by the way we lost a Budgie he flew out the door,