Sunday, October 23, 2005

A Crossroads

Or could it be that I should just remind myself of my place.
I am at work, a superviser,I have considerable knowledge of what goes on and I think and as far as I am aware my boss does too.(this place is a steel stock holders filled with tough black country men and steel)

We have not had a works manager at our place for some 4 years it has been left to me and 2 other supervisers to get on with the job.
then the other night my attention was brought to an advert in the local paper
operations manager required blah blah blah and all the rest, and they are looking for a Graduate to do the job.

My immediate reaction was what the fuck is going on.
So I saw my boss its quite clear to me now I will not get the job and having thought it over I really think I don't want it.

However a graduate?????? to come in here and tell us how to do this stuff.
I think this person may have to have a big S on his or her chest and start to wear his Y fronts or knickers on top of their trousers.