Wednesday, September 14, 2005

you may ask

well yes I do have a bike why don't I go to work on it,
and the petrol tank on the car is leaking, yes it bloody well is (for 3 years now)... and can only fill it 1/4 full,, which means stopping every 70 miles or so to top up, and then all these greedy barstards start to fill there tanks just so they won't be without petrol you have emptied the petrols stations you stupid buggers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my local one did 4 days supply in one day.
Now what are they going to do with it,,,,,,,,,,,all the cars are going round with the back bumper scraping on the bloody road, so much fuel in them. I hope they get a leak in the tank like mine.
well getting back on the subject, its 7 miles to my work and I would have to set off at 6.00 am to get there for 7.00am and its 50.50 hills and flat so that means the old bugger would have to peddle like mad(or push) to get there and back( this is why I like canals) so tomorrow I am having a new petrol tank fitted, then I can fill it up like all the other greedy bastards, except it would cost me £60 just to fill it and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh bollocks get the bike out Steve.