Thursday, September 18, 2008

I think I might just stop here

here are a few more pics not in any order just us having a good time , here we are horse back riding


yes we did get to the Grand Canyon

as you can see



these roads never end

Oak Creek Canyon near Sedonna

today we have driven from the Grand Canyon to Kayenta and this is the view from our door. I f I turn left out of the Driveway I get to go straight through monument valley.
and this is me finding out that this is a dry city and can't buy a beer anywhere.
its big isn't it
look I took a small peek at the monument valley
Tomorrow I am going to drive all the way through it, seriously this is the best place to visit everyone is so friendly, but I didn't know they didn't sell booze here in Kayenta but it's a Navajo reservation, and the indians get a bit stroppy after a few beers.