Wednesday, May 30, 2007

its over

I was trying my best to finish my months notice and work as normal right up to the end of it.
but this morning I was doing my job as normal, we were behind with work as normal, and I got a message to ring the boss, well he proceded to give me a load of earache I mean I couldn't even finish a sentence to speak back to him.
(message to all bosses at this point, if someone is leaving your employ and has 2 days to go don't talk to him/her like a piece of shit and expect them to carry on as normal)
I hung up on him saying f**K this, he rang again, I took the sim card out of the phone, handed the works keys and sim card to a co-worker saying I won't need these anymore, then left to have an extended weekend break.
I stole this from my beloved's website and this is what I did all the way home, "laugh"