Monday, March 26, 2007

good news bad news

Well I don't know what bit to do first,
OK the good news
We had a great holiday the weather was great and the place was fantastic.
In time I will show the pics Gambia is a wonderful smiling country with a lot of poverty, but everyone is helpful and lets face it they are out to make a buck out of you if they can.
I did go to Senegal but that was 40 years ago and it has now changed so much I would not remember.
So this post I will be quick.
We had a really good holiday.
We got married.
My Mum died 15 minutes before we landed at Manchester Airport.
So for the minute this is as I said,,,,, is quick.






we got married









these coconuts were above our door



There will be much more later, but for the minute I am busy, with my own thoughts.

http://www.geocities.com/imatryer/Mvc-016s.jpg

Take a look at our family when my Mum was young that is how I like to think of her, the small children beneath the adults are me and my brother and sisters,I am on the right.