Sunday, November 12, 2006

well

After what seems like the longest time I get to sit down here again and do this.



I have been busy.



Since my last blog,



I have been up to Yorkshire TWICE

Once to see my kids and the other to drive the big truck full of all (D's) oldest sons belongings from his home in south Yorkshire and move him back to Birmingham.



That was a journey I will never forget , we all live life the way we want to, however he is a hourder and believe me, nothing was ever thrown away, so his life went into this bloody massive truck and I helped to fill it and empty it, and drove it all the way up and back, I did suggest a skip but he wasn't impressed.

I started at 8.00 in the morning and got home at 10.00 at night I was exhausted.



It was the longest day of my life and I will never voulenteer to do anything like it again "ever".



My oldest daughter is 30 on Tuesday.



I am getting to feel a bit old but not much.



Work's been much the same of the daily grind as it is always.



But everything is well.



I had to go back to the Hospital to see the Consultant about my heart thingy and he has discharged me so once again all is well there, all the results came out fine.



I have a wish list


someone buy my old car

someone buy my old car

someone buy my old car

someone buy my old car





its cheap,,,with a full years mot test and taxed for 6 months.
It will bring you luck and you may win the lottery one carefull owner (the rest were crap)