Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Four things about me

Things you may not have known about me..... Ok Justin I will give it a go.

Four jobs I have had in my life:(but not in any order)
1.taxi driver
2.heavy goods vehicle driver
3.insurance saleman
4.driving instructor
(there are lots more)
I also used to be a Justice of the Peace in Bradford.

Four Movies I would watch over and over.
1. Open Range
2. Wyatt Earp (or any of the other versions I have them all)
3. Band of Brothers all 13 hours
4. Payback(Mel Gibson)

Four Places I have lived
1. Bradford
2. Brighouse
3. Birmingham
4. (who knows we may move)

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. The news,,,, any channel
2. Have I got News For You,,(funniest Programme on TV)
3. Ray Mears on the discovery Channel(He is great and could start a fire with snow)
4. Rouge Traders

Four places I've been to
1. Austrailia
2. Japan
3. Canada
4. Greece
(also Africa both coasts Malaya, China, and Russia, France ,Spain, Belgium, Canarys,)

Four Web sites I visit regularly
1. Google
2. Googlemail
3. all my links
4. Brummie Blogs(I have to put this on pain of death)

Four favourite foods
1. Roast beef and Yorkshire Puddings
2. My Home Made Curry
3. Take Aways(yes!!!!)
4. Apple Pie and custard

Four Places I'd rather be right now
1.where I am now is just where I want to be for a very long time ,2.3.4.

Four friends (this is the hardest for me)
1. "D"
2. My Mum(I just wish she didn't have Alzheimers)
3.(I have many aquaintances but very few true freinds)
4.If you have money to throw away you can be my friend!!!lol

It did make me think a bit,, but was fun to do.